Scroll to top
EXTRUSION PRESS RETROFITS & UPGRADES
- Automatic knock off device prevents butt end of billet from hanging up on die.
- Fully adjustable guided vee ways.
- Chisel type blade for clean shearing to eliminate flaring
- Modern PLC controls with Recipes
- Safety PLC systems where required
- Data acquisition systems
- Decrease die change time dramatically. Less than 1 minute!
- All dies can be loaded from the operator side of the press in a safe location.
- Easy press alignment with removable die carriers.
- High capacity submerged main pumps mounted in a reservoir.
- Cartridge insert and manifold mounted valves.
- R.L. Best no weld tubing system for leak prevention.
- Servo driven for extremely fast linear acceleration and stopping power. Moves 58” per second!
- Linear guide rails for precision repeatability and wear resistance.
- Reduced dead cycle time allowing for increased production. Up to 311 pounds per hour!
- Longer billets for optimum extrusion length.
- Less scrap from billet butts and stretcher waste.
- Shorter ram travel for optimum efficiency.